We encourage our students to imbibe ethos which are important to survive in this century and face the new challenges.
- Be able to understand that different individuals have different roles to play in a team.
- Be able to adopt and adjust and cooperate with them and undertake activities and achieve targets.
- Be able to respect and consider alternative points of view.
- Be able to reflect upon their own learning and its implication on their own line and its impact on others.
- Be able to stick to a task until completion.
- Be able to try again and not be afraid of failure.
- Be able to face disappointment positively.
- Be able to innovate.
- Be able to be imaginative.
- Be able to use various thinking skills to achieve targets.
- Be able to draw conclusions and develop their own rational.